Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and foster innovation
|wdt_ID||Year||Innovations not implemented||Innovations implemented||Total||Return on Investment (ROI) in the projects of the i9 Program|
The process to evaluate customer satisfaction is based on a methodology that takes into account internal and external data. In our internal grievance system, we analyze information regarding logistics and quality, volume sold to preferred customers, uninterrupted relationship time and contract period. External data correspond to the result of the survey and other “spontaneous” statements of satisfaction, such as audits that customers themselves conduct in our operations and awards received. The survey is sent annually to preferred customers (that account for approximately 80% of our sales volume) and certain customers considered strategic. In the first quarter of the following year, we analyze data from the previous year to calculate the level of satisfaction obtained.
|wdt_ID||Year||Executive Board¹||Management||Consultants and Coordinators²||Administration||Operational|
1. Since we only have two Female Directors, we consolidated the results for 2017, as occurred in 2015 and 2016, in the total number of Men. In 2016, two new Board positions were created, one DIRECTOR GOVERNANCE RISK COMPLIANCE and one MANAGING DIRECTOR OPERATIONS & COO.
2. Includes professionals at Coordination and Consulting levels.
|wdt_ID||Year||Aracruz ¹||Jacareí ²||Três Lagoas ³||Total|
1. Includes intervention of CBC in the opening of Boca da Barra, community requests (SISPART) and expenses on public roads provided by the Logistics area.
2. Amounts obtained from SISPART and the area of Logistics/Roads, considering amounts that benefited the community. Does not include humidification.
3. Reports with evidence from Forestry Logistics and Pulp Logistics. Includes investments of the sub-credit of the Horizonte 2 Project.
|wdt_ID||Year||Investment (BRL thousands)|
|wdt_ID||Year||Current patents||New patents developed in the period covered by the report|
1. Data include intellectual property, in the form of eucalyptus cultivars.